Autumn Memories is a soft and warm hoodie, exclusive to Hanami Dango Shop.
Its illustration is made by Ana C. Sánchez (@kumanakris), Alter Ego's manga author, and is inspired by yuri manga, a genre we love and have previously commented on in our blog.
By merging the text in Japanese in the design and the sleeves the following sentence is formed: Eternal love is a memory of autumn (永遠の愛は秋の思い出).
This popular hoodie is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. The printing is made with eco-friendly, vegan inks and with NeoPigment™ technology, allowing for an environmentally sustainable and economic digital ecosystem.
Do not miss this chance, it is a limited edition!
• 100% cotton surface.
• 65% ring spun cotton, 35% polyester.
• Front pocket.
• Matching flat cord.
• 3-piece hood.
Place the end of a measuring tape next to the neckline, at the top of the hoodie (the highest point of the shoulder). Stretch the tape down to the bottom end of the hoodie.
Place the end of a measuring tape under the sleeve seam, at the armpit. Then, stretch the tape horizontally to the bottom end of the other sleeve seam.
- Wash your hoodie inside out on a cold water, delicate washing machine cycle, with other similarly coloured clothing and using neutral detergent.
- Only use chlorine-free bleach when necessary.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Set the drying machine at a low temperature when drying, or hang the hoodie dry in order to ensure an increase in its durability.
- You may iron it inside out at a low temperature if necessary. Do not iron directly on print.
- Do not dry clean the hoodie.