Autumn Memories — T-Shirt
Autumn Memories is one of Hanami Dango Shop's exclusive soft, light and comfortable T-shirt.
Its illustration is made by Ana C. Sánchez (@kumanakris), Alter Ego's manga author, and is inspired by yuri manga, a genre we love and have previously commented on in our blog.
By merging the text in Japanese in the design and at the back the following sentence is formed: Eternal love is a memory of autumn (永遠の愛は秋の思い出).
This popular T-shirt is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. The printing is made with eco-friendly, vegan inks and with NeoPigment™ technology, allowing for an environmentally sustainable and economic digital ecosystem.
Do not miss this chance, it is a limited edition!
This T-shirt is everything you've dreamed of. It's soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. Plus, it's comfortable and enhances the figure of everyone who wears it.
• 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
• Fabric weight: 142 g/m² (4,2 oz/yd²).
• Preshrunk fabric.
• Reinforced shoulder and neck seams.
• Side seams.
|Width (in)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|
Place the end of a measuring tape next to the neckline, at the top of the T-shirt (the highest point of the shoulder). Stretch the tape down to the bottom end of the T-shirt.
Place the end of a measuring tape under the sleeve seam, at the armpit. Then, stretch the tape horizontally to the bottom end of the other sleeve seam.
- Wash your T-shirt inside out on a cold water, delicate washing machine cycle, with other similarly coloured clothing and using neutral detergent.
- Only use chlorine-free bleach when necessary.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Set the drying machine at a low temperature when drying, or hang the T-shirt dry in order to ensure an increase in its durability.
- You may iron it inside out at a low temperature if necessary. Do not iron directly on print.
- Do not dry clean the T-shirt.