The Other Side of the Sea
The Other Side of the Sea is a soft, light and comfortable Hanami Dango Shop exclusive T-shirt.
This T-shirt’s design, illustrated by the artist Cristina Jiménez (@artsirc), is inspired by one of our favourite works’ most iconic moment. What might be found on the other side of the wall, even more challenges to overcome? Seize your wings and fly.
This popular T-shirt is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. The printing is made with eco-friendly, vegan inks and with NeoPigment™ technology, allowing for an environmentally sustainable and economic digital ecosystem.
Do not miss this chance, it is a limited edition!
• 100% ring-spun cotton.
• Fabric weight: 142 g/m² (4,2 oz/yd²)
• Preshrunk fabric.
• Reinforced shoulder and neck seams.
• Side seams.
|Width (in)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|
Place the end of a measuring tape next to the neckline, at the top of the T-shirt (the highest point of the shoulder). Stretch the tape down to the bottom end of the T-shirt.
Place the end of a measuring tape under the sleeve seam, at the armpit. Then, stretch the tape horizontally to the bottom end of the other sleeve seam.
- Wash your T-shirt inside out on a cold water, delicate washing machine cycle, with other similarly coloured clothing and using neutral detergent.
- Only use chlorine-free bleach when necessary.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Set the drying machine at a low temperature when drying, or hang the T-shirt dry in order to ensure an increase in its durability.
- You may iron it inside out at a low temperature if necessary. Do not iron directly on print.
- Do not dry clean the T-shirt.