Infinite Soul is a soft, light and comfortable Hanami Dango Shop exclusive T-shirt.
Its design is inspired by one of the great Shonen manga of the moment and illustrated by Raúl Aguilera. The text in Japanese reads: The strongest person (最強の人).
This popular T-shirt is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. The printing is made with eco-friendly, vegan inks and with NeoPigment™ technology, allowing for an environmentally sustainable and economic digital ecosystem.
Do not miss this chance, it is a limited edition!
• 100% ring-spun cotton.
• Fabric weight: 142 g/m² (4,2 oz/yd²)
• Preshrunk fabric.
• Reinforced shoulder and neck seams.
• Side seams.
|Width (in)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|
Place the end of a measuring tape next to the neckline, at the top of the T-shirt (the highest point of the shoulder). Stretch the tape down to the bottom end of the T-shirt.
Place the end of a measuring tape under the sleeve seam, at the armpit. Then, stretch the tape horizontally to the bottom end of the other sleeve seam.
- Wash your T-shirt inside out on a cold water, delicate washing machine cycle, with other similarly coloured clothing and using neutral detergent.
- Only use chlorine-free bleach when necessary.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Set the drying machine at a low temperature when drying, or hang the T-shirt dry in order to ensure an increase in its durability.
- You may iron it inside out at a low temperature if necessary. Do not iron directly on print.
- Do not dry clean the T-shirt.